The advancements in communication and information technology have revolutionized the world. One of the most convenient forms is tablet or iPad which is light, portable and connects people around the globe via emails, chats etc. It is the combination of features of a computer and a smartphone thus wide range of features are available in a single device. After year or two different brands like Apple and Samsung launch more advanced models of tablets/iPads with unique features that attract attention of people from different niches.
Due to its portability and advantage of using it as a phone and as a computer makes it very useful and beneficial for all kind of businessmen and students. Here is the detailed comparison of the most trending and latest Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 and iPad pro
Samsung launched its latest tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 on 28 September 2020 with unique features and is available across the globe. It is reliable and tough in harsh conditions because of its 1.5m drop resistance as well as water and dust resistance features.
Apple’s iPad pro was launched on March 18, 2020 with blazing speed and the best battery life introduced by Apple so far.
Build and Design:
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 has a compact design with 8-inch screen and display resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels. The body dimensions are 126.80 x 213.80 x 9.90 mm and weigh around 429g with the strong built from the inside out. It comes with a touch screen and operates on nano-sim.
Apple’s iPad pro has a larger screen with 12.9 inches brilliant display with a screen resolution of 2048 x 2732 pixels retina display. It comes in the body dimensions of 280.6 x 214.9 x 5.9 mm and its weight of about 640g makes it a bit heavier compared to its rival. Its body is made up of glass front, aluminum black and aluminum frame.
Featuring P3 Wide Color Support, it allows users to view photos, videos, apps and games in clear, life-related detail. Promotion technology automatically adjusts the display refresh rate to 120 Hz for extremely easy scrolling and response.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 is famous for its high-quality camera as its rear camera is of 13 megapixels and the front camera is 5 MP. It has Augmented Reality support too.
- Apple’s iPad pro has a rear camera of 13 megapixels while the front camera has 7 megapixels for selfies but it is a bit heavier to use as a camera.
- Samsung Galaxy Active 3 has 4GB RAM with an internal storage of 6GB and a micro SD card up to 1 TB.
- Apple’s iPad pro–2020 has 6 GB RAM with the internal storage of 128 GB. In the case of SD card, in iPad, there is no slot for any SD card but alternative storage accessories are available for iPad
Following are the some of the most important similarities and difference among performance specs
- Samsung galaxy tab Active 3 has Exynos 9810 processor that is powerful enough to run heavy files smoothly thus ensuring efficient performance.
Apple ipad pro-2020 has the latest A12Z Bionic processor with 8 core CPU and a new 8 core GPU that is strongly recommended for graphics such as editing 4K video or creating 3D models. The larger screen enhances its ability to use for graphics and editing.
- Samsung galaxy tab Active 3 has the connectivity of wifi-6, LTE support and MIMI support that enhance its performance.
Apple Ipad Pro 2020 also supports the connectivity of wifi-6. It is famous for its extra-large screen and magic keyboard.
- With the help of Google ARCore, Samsung Galaxy Active Tab 3 can sense surroundings and track motions enabling more interactive teamwork, inspections and hands-on training.
Apple iPad pro 2020 does not exhibit this feature
- Both Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and Apple iPad pro have built-in scanning features to capture and scan barcodes, QR codes and ID documents.
- Both Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and Apple iPad pro allow connection with the computer through an adaptor and USB port respectively or even wirelessly with your TV to give impressive business presentations.
- For workers who have to wear gloves all the time, Samsung has introduced features in which frequently used apps can be open without even unlocking the tablet. You just have to on the Active key and face recognition for security purposes.
Apple iPad pro-2020 also exhibits face recognition features for security and convenience
- Samsung galaxy tab active 3 available with the precise and responsive IP68 rated S pen in the box that is also water and dust resistant making it more reliable to use
Apple iPad pro-2020 also has a stylus known as Apple pencil that works based on pressure-sensitive technology
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet Active 3 offers high-grade security for your business that is either build from chip up or Knox platform to avoid any malicious threats.
Apple’s iPad pro provides security via a built-in T2 security chip
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 has a powerful battery of 5,050mAh that allows you to work as long hours as you need to. A 5,050mAh battery accounts for a big portion of the weight and it is removable. It is strongly recommended to carry the fully charged battery with you on trips to avoid interruption in your work. It allows video play back of up to 11 hours as well. It has fast charging support of about 15W.
It is amazing in the sense that you can work on it even without a battery. You have to simply plug into the power source in the car and continue your work. When streaming an HD video on YouTube at maximum brightness, it lasted me 6 hours and that’s in demand, of course. But it also means that if you want to use the Active 3 as your phone, its fully charged battery won’t last more than a day.
The iPad Pro battery timing is 10 hours of web surfing over Wi-Fi or watching videos, and that dips to 9 hours if you opt for the cellular model and you’re using LTE. The iPad includes a faster USB-C power brick this time around along with a USB-C-to-Lightning cable